Completed the Corporate Driver Course (1 Day), June 2016
Completed the Corporate Driver Course (1 Day), August 2015
Completed the Corporate Driver Course (1 Day), November 2013
Driver Training for Corporate Drivers
Tailored course pricing available
Often drivers are rushing from one job to another, travelling long distances in order to do their day’s work, concentrating more on their work than on their driving, but still coping with the inconveniences of road works, peak hour traffic and other road users. We address these issues and teach techniques that will help you not only to drive more safely, but also to feel more relaxed at the end of the drive.
If Managers of corporate fleet drivers have identified particular issues or areas of concern, we can design the course to address those problem areas, or we can extend training to cover those areas of concern.
- Bookings are essential
- Course starts at 8:30am (please arrive by 8:15am / finishes 4:00pm)
- Chilled drinking water and tea and coffee available
- All Roadcraft courses have a Lay-By system
- Course must be paid for in full before course can be attended
- EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities available